Hall 5 stand 19
Will be on display:
Rhéa 27 open Série limitée “20 ans”
Rhéa 730 Série limitée “20 ans”
With 17 exhibition halls, the Boot is the world’s first trade fair for its size, welcoming for example a hall and a half dedicated to yachts, four and a half to motor boats and two to sailing boats!
The show, which also includes diving, fishing, cruises and water tourism, has become the undisputed event for the nautical sector in Northern Europe and Central Europe.
The Düsseldorf Boot in figures:
- 1700 exhibitors from 57 countries
- 250,000 visitors expected
- 213 020m2 of exhibition space in 17 exhibition halls
- 2500m2 more exposure than last year
- 1700 motor boats, sailboats and light boats on display
- 100 first German presentations, including 22 world premieres
- TOP 4 of the most represented foreign countries:
- 450 boat builders present, ranging from canoe-kayak to superyacht
- The largest sailboats exposed up to 25m
- The largest motoryachts exposed up to 30m
- The presence of shipyards in the world of yachting: Ferretti, Princess, Sunseeker, Azimut, Sanlorenzo, Riva and Monte Carlo YachtsEasy access by direct train from Paris or by direct plane from the major cities of France, the fair is easily accessible from the Düsseldorf center at walking distance.
An experience not to be missed!